MIDLAND AUTOCARE LTD was incorporated in Kenya in 1998 as a motor repair center, to provide professional service in automobile engineering, panel beating, spray-painting and cargo body fabrication. The workshop, which also serves as the registered office, is situated in Nairobi industrial area, along Busia road off enterprise road.
To be a leader in the provision of first class service in automobile accident repair services.
Our Mission is to develop a well-managed motor repair center of high repute committed to excellence by: –
- Ensuring that our mutual clients are able to access our services at competitive rates and in line with their needs.
- Sustaining high standards of ethics and integrity.
- Creating a working environment that will attract, motivate and retain high caliber staff.
- Keeping pace with advancement in technology to enhance efficiency and timely release of our clients’ vehicles upon repair.
- Maximize returns on shareholders investment through consistent growth and profitability
At Midland, our focus is on the customer. We pride ourselves in speedy efficient and quick turnaround of repairs.
OUR CORE VALUES
We believe that good management is a pre-requisite for the success of any organization. Therefore, the management and staff of MIDLAND AUTOCARE LTD observe the following values or guiding principles in discharging their duties: –
- Customer satisfaction
- Quality service
- Integrity and Honesty
- Untiring Effort for Improvement
- Co-operation and Teamwork
- Managing Director – Mr Barnabas K. Mutuiri
- Workshop Manager – Mr Duncan Mutua
- Administration Manager – Ms Joyce Mwamba
- Marketing Executive – Mr Austin N. Maluki